LaBasad - Barcelona School of Arts & Design
Online Master taught in Spanish
Objectives of the Master
The Máster Universitario Online Art Direction in Communication Is designed on a project execution perspective in which you must understand, conceptualize and project original and attractive visual solutions that enhance the message to be communicated. From the most spectacular audiovisual production to the simplest website, the contribution of the art director is fundamental. The final objective of the master's degree is that the students who study it are able to generate relevant ideas that connect brands with people and can shape them in any communication channel.
- Emphasize the role of strategic communication as factor analysis, differentiation and positioning.
- Learn the competencies and functions of the art director and their relationship with other creative profiles.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel communication actions from the reflection and analysis of the message to be transmitted and its audience.
- Enhance the efficiency of the persuasive message at a visual level.
- Supervise and direct the production phases.
- Increase creative and executive capacity through the development of practical projects.
This Master is aimed at people who meet the following profile:
- Graduates or graduates from Design
- Graduates or graduates in Communication and Advertising
- Graduates or graduates in Fine Arts
- Professional or academic with proven experience who want to retrain and expand knowledge
In cases where the student has not yet completed these studies or training related not have the above areas, the direction of the school together with the address of the master examine the application for admission.
- Barcelona School of Arts and Design - and Course at USJ - Universidad San Jorge - that accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied very title of Labasad: to pass the assessment double degree program is granted.
See 3 more programs offered by LaBasad - Barcelona School of Arts & Design »
This course is
Dirección de arte en Comunicación