Clinical Governance (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
Effective clinical governance contributes to the safety and quality of patient care. It also ensures a reduction in risks and that any adverse events that occur are openly investigated to guarantee they do not happen again. What tactics and procedures do you use to establish effective healthcare governance? Explore the concept of clinical governance and learn the UK’s National Health Service's systematic approach to enhancing patient care.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 1.5-3 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with FREE shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
People who run clinics need to take certain precautionary measures seriously regarding health because they deal with life. Medical and healthcare organisations and establishments are thus responsible for developing methods for enhancing, modifying and improving healthcare services to provide patients with the best possible care. This is because improving the quality of healthcare service is a key priority of healthcare institutions around the world, with the ultimate goal of delivering safe, effective and person-centred care to every patient at all times. Clinical governance refers to the techniques or strategies utilised in improving healthcare services. In this course, discover the tactics and means employed in improving patient care in healthcare organisations and establishments and how you can critically monitor the implementation of clinical governance.
How can clinical effectiveness be examined and analysed? We will show you the strategies employed in analysing clinical effectiveness, the procedures utilised for diagnosis and the methods used to deliver effective healthcare and treatment services. Explore how we use resources in clinical governance and the approach used to perform clinical audits to analyse clinical effectiveness. Information is a vital reality about entities and therefore must be handled and managed effectively. We value patients’ information and data and keep it confidential in the healthcare industry. We will comprehensively examine the importance of patient information and minimise risks to patients and staff regarding improving healthcare services. We will also explore how to distinguish between research and clinical auditing.
Decision-making involves gathering the necessary information that you can use in deciding options or the following actions to take. We will review the step-by-step process or stages of evidence-based practice utilised in making decisions in clinical governance and the four elements that must be in place for quality improvement to occur in primary care. In trying to achieve specific goals, there are obstacles to conquer. You will examine the challenges to quality improvement and how to avoid them. Finally, this course explains essential elements of any effective information system and the variations in how clinical information is structured and stored. There is no prior knowledge required to take this course. We designed this course for learners seeking to improve health care services in their organisation. Do you want to know how to improve patient care in your organisation? Enrol and start the course today!
Strategies in Clinical Governance
In this module, you will be introduced to the concept of clinical governance and how it can be used to improve the quality of services and safeguard a high standard of care. You will be shown some strategies and approaches such as clinical audit, research, event-based practice and more that are used to improve health and patient care.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Define ‘clinical governance’.
- State the importance of effective clinical governance.
- Recall the methods used in finding out if health care is being provided in line with expected standards.
- List and explain the types of clinical audits in clinical governance.
- Distinguish between research and clinical audit in clinical governance.
- Summarise the evidence-based practice in clinical governance.
- Outline the four elements that must be in place for quality improvements to occur in primary care.
- Discuss the factors that need to be followed to create a robust primary care trust information standard.
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
Clinical Research Coordinator
With all the miracles that came about because of significant advances in medical science staring at us in the face, it is no wonder that Clinical Research Coordinators who tirelessly strive to conduct medical trials are akin to crusaders. Their inexhaustible endeavours ensure life-saving medical equipment and medication are widely accessible.