Neuro Linguistic Programming - Your Ultimate Guide To NLP (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
This free online Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) course will teach you how the link between the mind, language and behavioural patterns can be adapted to help build confidence, develop better communication skills and reprogram old ways of thinking. You will learn about ‘modelling’ and how by adapting the positive attributes of those you admire you can improve your self-esteem.
This is a free online course with a certificate. Interested? Simply click the button and start today.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 1.5-3 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Certificate course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Certificate course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Certificate is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles, and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Certificate: a downloadable Certificate in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you with free shipping.
- Framed Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate in a stylish frame, posted to you with free shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
This free online course, NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming - Your Ultimate Guide To NLP will guide you through the simple methods of restructuring your thinking to enable you to build your self-esteem, social skills and confidence. NLP is founded on the basis that there is a connection between neurological processes, language and experience-learned behavioural patterns. By identifying how we think, speak and behave, we can reprogram our negative habits and establish positive and useful methods of dealing with situations. Do your patterns of thinking create self-doubt? Can you learn to identify the positive attributes of those you admire and implement them into your own thinking pattern? These are the questions this course will explore. By identifying negative problem areas in our lives, we can begin to rethink, restructure and remodel our thinking to become a more confident version of ourselves.
The course will direct you through the foundation and history of NLP, which began in the 1970s. You will be introduced to the concept of modelling and how we can choose to adapt the skills and personality traits of others to our own lives. You will learn about the different types of modelling that exist and how you can implement these methods into your everyday habits. In addition to this, you will be taught about the three different learning styles and how by discovering your value systems you can determine why people do. The importance of language intensity will also be discussed and terms related to emotions such as “anchoring”, “associated” and “dissociated” will be explored. How to build confidence will be addressed, along with techniques such as “scrambling” which will be used to help you diminish negative experiences in your past that may hamper the growth of your self-esteem.
The link between physiology and emotions will be explored along with the idea of focus management, and how this can help you to discover what you need from the world around you. This video-based course, led by Professor Paul Cline, is designed to help individuals who wish to reprogram their way of thinking and establish healthier, more positive linguistic and behavioural patterns. This course will be of interest to anyone who wants to learn more about how we can positively impact our bodies and our mind through the relationship that they have with one another. So why wait? Start this free online course today!
Introduction & Fundamentals to NLP
In this module learn the history and foundation keys of NLP. Also, discover "The Imprint Period" - the fascinating story of how you were created and how you were programmed.
The Awesome Tools Of NLP
Learn how NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) works and the many fascinating tools it contains. Learn new ways to transform your life.
NLP - Final Thoughts & Bonus Video
In this module, we wrap up the training and share with you a special bonus video that will show you a simple strategy for literally transforming who you are!
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Describe where NLP originated from
- Explain how to model the positive traits of others for success
- Illustrate how to improve your communication skills
- Describe how to remove negative experiences from your mind
- Outline the three different learning styles
- Recognize the importance of value systems
- Distinguish between associated and dissociated emotion
- Analyze the impact physiology has on emotions
- Recall different techniques to build confidence
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
Careers related to this course:
- Linguistic Anthropologist