Why choose CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management
- Offers eight (8) accredited master programs in business.
- Ranked as the Best Business School in Cyprus with 3 Palmes of Excellence by Eduniversal (2017 – 2019).
- International Faculty from top universities worldwide and experienced industry professionals.
- Strong Careers office (Internships, job placements, and Erasmus exchanges).
- A modular system (no semesters) allows you to balance studies and work-life.
- Evening courses in Nicosia & Limassol.
CIIM – The Cyprus International Institute of Management is an international business school established in 1990 by a group of business leaders and a team of prominent academics representing some of the world’s top business schools. Our aim has been to draw on the best teachers in graduate management education irrespective of location and make their talent and experience available in Cyprus.
To accomplish its mission, CIIM has pioneered the modular educational model. This gives our programs exceptional flexibility, enabling students to focus on a specific subject within short yet intensive time periods. This grants freedom of choice that is particularly suited to the needs of the working student.
- Professionalism & can-do attitude: Act professionally and be responsive in any situation and the environment they operate in, accepting challenges and finding fast and actionable solutions.
- Effective management: Make measurable differences in their environment using analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills (along with people skills) in effectively managing their unit, company, or organization.
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset: Identify existing opportunities or create new ones, applying intellectual rigor, critical and innovative thinking; be willing to take reasonable risks to create shared value for themselves, their organization, and the society and treat failures as learning opportunities.
- Interpersonal skills and emotional & cultural Intelligence: Exhibit visionary leadership, effective communication, collaboration, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; recognize and accept individual and collective cultural diversity, pursuing interconnectedness among different ethnicities, cultures, and populations.
- Internationalization: Demonstrate awareness and understanding of global issues and pursue international experiences and interactions.
- Actionable knowledge & life-long learning: Acquire actionable knowledge in one or more areas of business management. Be life-long learners through continuous personal and professional development.
- Ethical & Social Responsibility: Act in a way that demonstrates integrity, transparency, respect and other ethical, social and civic responsibilities, recognizing their interdependence and connectedness with others and with the environment.
CIIM: The new way to study!
CIIM works around your schedule and not the other way around.
CIIM follows an innovative and convenient system called “Flexi Study” and classes are based on a unique system of enrollment.
Flexi Study System
- Benefit 1: Choose ONE class at a time, you do not need to follow semesters!
- Benefit 2: With the Flexi Study System each class lasts about 1-2 weeks!
- Benefit 3: Combine work and study with convenient night and weekend classes!
Combine Work and Study
With convenient night and weekend classes, you can continue working while you study. Your schedule adjusts allows you to continue pursuing your career, enjoying your family, and study at the same time.
For some classes, you need to take an exam and for some others, you need to submit a written assignment. Written assignments are submitted about one month after the last class meeting.
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulations System
- To graduate from a degree program from CIIM you need to accumulate a certain number of ECTS credits (90 for MSC’s and 120 for MBA and M.P.S.M.).
Applications for admissions are accepted throughout the year. There is no set application period or a deadline to submit your application. Once an application is received, the school will review it and the admitted student can start classes by joining the next class offered.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The CIIM – Cyprus International Institute of Management, a non-profit international business school established in 1990, has all its programs accredited by The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (DI.P.A.E.), in accordance with the standards and guidelines provided by the European Network for Quality Assurance (ENQA).
Accreditations and International collaborations
CIIM MBA is internationally accredited by EPAS.. We also offer an MSc in Human Resource Management (CyHRMA endorsement), an MSc in Financial Services, an MSc in Business Management, an MSc in Educational Leadership Management and MSc in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics and an MSc in Financial Law and International Taxation.
All of our programs have also been accredited by the accrediting agency of the government of Cyprus. CIIM Executive Education is accredited by world-renowned bodies that guarantee the highest quality of training and development programs offered in Cyprus.
We are operating as a CFA partner institute, ICAEW partner in learning, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) Accredited Training Provider, and Institute of Directors (UK) Accredited Regional Training Centre. To accomplish its mission, CIIM has pioneered the modular educational model. This gives our programs exceptional flexibility, enabling students to focus on a specific subject within short yet intensive time periods. This grants freedom of choice that is particularly suited to the needs of the working student.