1-year MBA in
Master in Business Administration (top-up)
Global Banking School
Greenford, United Kingdom
GBP 7,000 / per course
Earliest start date
A “top-up” Masters degree is the research project phase (60 levels 7 credits) of the programme aimed at those wishing to gain a full UK Postgraduate degree, possibly upgrading from another previous achievement.
The programme offers one core award, the MBA, with the option of subject specialism pathways, resulting in the following pathway titles being available:
- Master of Business Administration (Maritime Operations)
- Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Capital Markets and Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Technology (Fintech))
University of Plymouth
There are three start dates every year; January, May and September.