Henry Ford College (HFC) is a public two-year college located in Dearborn, Michigan. The College, established in 1938, is accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the Michigan Commission on College Accreditation. The school was originally named Fordson Junior College when it opened its doors in 1938. Later, the College adopted the name Dearborn Junior College in 1946. It became Henry Ford Community College in 1952, named after the Henry Ford Trade School which closed and its assets were transferred to the Dearborn Public Schools Board of Education. In May 2014, the College was renamed Henry Ford College. HFC is dedicated to preparing students for a rapidly changing world and workplace by offering more than 120 associate degrees, career and university transfer programs. Additionally, the College offers a Bachelor Degree in Science in Culinary and Hospitality Studies, as well as 3 + 1 programs with university partners. HFC also specializes in customized workforce development training for business and industry. The College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Since its founding in 1938, HFC has been the gateway for thousands of students who seek affordable, high-quality post-secondary education. HFC offers classes on two campuses situated in Dearborn. HFC's Main Campus is located on the southwest corner of Ford Road and Evergreen, north of the University of Michigan-Dearborn campus. The East Campus is home to HFC’s Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC) and the state-of-the-art Nursing building. East Campus is located on Schaefer Road just north of Rotunda.