Master in Quality, Environment and PRL IMF Smart Education
The Master in Integrated Prevention, Quality and Environment Management at IMF Smart Education is one of the training references at the national level in the field of Quality Management, the Environment and the Prevention of Occupational Risks. It is taught 100% Online and has an exclusive "Student Centered" methodology that allows to unite master and personal life.
The Master allows the student to prepare to assess the occupational risks derived from activities, positions and facilities, from the field of safety, hygiene, ergonomics and applied psychosociology. The program is focused on learning criteria for the choice of preventive and corrective measures applicable by the company to reduce, eliminate or control production errors.
At IMF want to join the Master in Quality, Environment and PRL with the experience of professionals with years of experience in the fields of prevention, quality and the environment.
This Master allows a wide range of validation possibilities with other programs. Consult with your advisor the possibilities of validation.
Objectives of the Master in Quality, Environment and PRL
Designs, programs, implements, evaluates and audits Quality Management Systems within the framework of international regulations.
You will also learn to:
- Improve the internal processes of organizations in the area of Prevention of Occupational Risks, Environment and Quality Management.
- Evaluate the labor risks of organizations and implement the necessary preventive and corrective measures for their reduction and / or elimination.
- Identify and evaluate environmental aspects for the control of negative impacts.
- To know all the theoretical aspects that comprise the management of quality, the environment and the prevention of occupational risks.
- Understand the usefulness and materiality of the requirements defined by the reference standards in each of the three areas.
- Apply this knowledge in a practical way in organizations of different sectors and sizes.
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be completed under:
- Online methodology: The whole agenda will be at your disposal from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: You will have the course material in book format.
All the contents are fully updated and have a great technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
In addition, IMF puts at your disposal:
- Live online classes
- Personal tutoring e-presencial (via forums, chat, telephone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation
The student has self-assessment exercises for each module of the training program, to help him measure progress in his study. Likewise, the obtaining of the Master's degrees by IMF and Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija will be subject to the passing of the continuous evaluation, without final examination.
- Responsible for the implementation of an Occupational Risk Prevention System, Quality Management and the Environment in the organization.
- Professionals and technicians in Occupational Risk Prevention, Environment and Quality.
- Responsible for internal processes of the organization.
- Professionals with various qualifications, students and the unemployed who want or need to obtain optimal training that allows them to consolidate or start their professional career in these fields.
- Consultants and Auditors.
At the end of our master:
- Director of Quality, Environment or Occupational Risk Prevention
- Technician responsible for the implementation of Quality and Management Systems
- Quality Systems Consultant or Auditor
- Management Systems Consultant or Auditor
- Occupational Risk Prevention Technician, Consultant or Auditor
Possibility of practices
IMF Smart Education, through its Employment and Practices portal, offers its students the possibility of doing internships in companies in the sector.
Among the companies with educational cooperation agreements for job training with IMF Smart Education , the following stand out: