Master in Nutrition and Health ISEB - Instituto Superior Europeo de Barcelona
With the Master in Nutrition and Health you will become a health professional specializing in food and nutrition, contributing to the nutritional improvement and the promotion of healthy lifestyle habits of the groups and / or patients with whom you work, thus improving their physical well-being. and emotional.
In today's society, there is a high demand for professionals who can respond to the growing health concern and the lack of information in the food and nutrition field due to the demonstrated importance of diet in the development of certain diseases in the life cycle, as well as in the quality of life of people in general.
Throughout the training program, you will train and develop in human nutrition and its different applications, learning to design and execute an adequate nutritional plan based on the profile of the group to which it is directed. Likewise, you will be trained in the latest trends in food, thereby obtaining an updated and innovative professional profile.
By studying at ISEB you will receive the advice of experts and tutors who, together with the study methodology, will ensure your professional success.
Who is it for?
This Master is aimed at all those professionals and graduates in Health Sciences and all kinds of profiles who are interested in expanding their nutritional knowledge and contributing to an improvement in health through the promotion of healthy habits.
- Train experts with solid knowledge of nutrition, health and the different associated pathologies, in order to establish adequate therapeutic food prescriptions
- Acquire communication skills to know how to transmit knowledge from scientific rigor
- Know how to integrate the knowledge acquired on the functional peculiarities of our digestive system
- Learn to design and evaluate improvement actions in the preparation of diets and food plans in the different evolutionary stages of the affected population
- Know the effect that the nutritional, physical, chemical, microbiological and functional properties of food have on our body
- Know how to design, manage and execute a nutritional intervention program, previously identifying the social, demographic and epidemiological elements of the environment
- Implement mechanisms for monitoring and controlling risks associated with eating habits, being aware of current legislation
- Learn to transmit and advise effectively on health promotion activities and prevention of diseases associated with nutrition and lifestyles