AAS Business Management/Marketing
The College Of Westchester
USD 860 / per credit
Earliest start date
The fully online AAS in Business Management/Marketing program is designed to provide students with the skills needed for success in business. Real-world knowledge and experience are shared in all courses. Students are challenged in basic disciplines such as Management, Marketing, Selling, and Finance leading up to a course in Business Applications requiring the development of a business plan. Course offerings in Fashion/Retail Merchandising, Hotel/Resort Management, Entertainment/Music, and Sports Management offer students an opportunity to explore various areas of interest. Credits earned can be transferred into the bachelor program.
Graduates of the Associate Business Management/Marketing program should be able to:
- Identify the basic functions of business: economics, finance, management, and marketing.
- Recognize the business decision-making process.
- Identify a comprehensive business plan.
- Model oral and written communication skills to engage an audience with a coherent business presentation.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analysis skills to comprehend business problems in a real-world context.
- Relate business problems in a real-world context using writing skills.
- BUS103 Introduction to Business Ventures
- BUS112 Principles of Marketing
- BUS122 Office Applications: Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- BUS203 Principles of Management
- BUS230 Principles of Selling
- BUS280 Business Applications and Leadership
- ACC107 Financial Accounting I
- ACC127 Spreadsheet Applications (Excel)
General Education/ Technology Courses
- GEN115 Digital Literacy in the Workplace
- GEN125 English Composition I
- GEN127 English Composition II
- GEN129 Essentials of Public Speaking
- GEN147 College Mathematics
- GEN157 Statistics
- GEN181 Microeconomics
- GEN183 Macroeconomics
- GEN224 Professional Communications and Career Development
- GEN105 Transformative Learning