Master of Public Administration
The University of Texas Permian Basin Online
Full time, Part time
USD 12,815 *
Earliest start date
* additional fees may be added
Our online Master of Public Administration program is designed to help students enter into or advance their current careers in the public and nonprofit sectors. As you progress through the program, you’ll learn how to address organizational issues and policy questions in a practical, competent, ethical, legal, and politically savvy manner, with the overarching goal of supporting the public interest. Graduates of our program go on to apply their expertise in a wide range of fields including healthcare, public safety, economic development, human services, criminal justice, parks and recreation, fine arts, and transportation. Our convenient online format allows you to complete studies on your own schedule and earn your degree in as little as one year.
UT Permian Basin’s online MPA program enables you to:
- Refine a variety of practical skills.
- Identify and address ongoing challenges in public administration.
- Gain a respected, career-enhancing credential.
- Prepare for rewarding leadership roles.
- Move into or between the public and nonprofit sectors.
Our program provides tremendous advantages, including:
- Elective courses that allow you to gear your studies toward your specific area of interest.
- Competitive pricing for a cost-effective education.
- A top-quality education delivered by supportive faculty.
- Core faculty members with extensive practical experience in public and/or nonprofit service.
- No thesis or internship requirement.
- A 100% online format.
- Eight-week courses.
- Six start dates throughout the year.
- Degree completion in as little as 12 months.