Who would not wish to add to their CV a practical course in an academic subject that may be less connected to their regular curriculum, but closer to their heart? Short courses may answer your questions the need for something more, and gaining more knowledge.
Short courses help you to know what the real world means, be open to change, and innovation. Short courses offer a variety of courses rich and innovative portfolio of new program formats, including online pr, bringing the true UCAM experience to our participants.
The Short Courses methodology responds to personalized training adapted to the new technological resources that the current era offers us. For this reason, it offers you work techniques that allow flexible learning so that you can combine work, sports, family life. Our professors, thus expanding your professional profile. The University offers all students access to the Digital Library and a Virtual API where they can use computer programs associated with our degree from any computer. The teaching team short courses at Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia is made up of professionals in each of their areas of knowledge, in addition to having the endorsement of a great background and experience.
UCAM’s main objective is to train the best professionals, people with a vocation for service who are capable of improving the society in which they live.
Strategically located in Murcia, Spain, with a Campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we are expanding worldwide to make one of our main objectives a reality: to promote a high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents. UCAM has a friendly and international environment in a wonderful Mediterranean framework.
The international vocation of Universidad Católica leads us to collaborate with universities from all corners of the planet, at every educational level: research, students, and professors exchange and create international undergraduate and master's programs in all specialties.
At UCAM, you will experience the dynamism and enthusiasm of the university community, top teaching technical equipment, the lovely surroundings of Jerónimos Monastery, or the sports culture with twenty-one elite teams competing at the top level.
The Catholic and universal ethos of the Campus is great opportunities to find and understand the figures of Christ.
To provide students with the knowledge and skills inherent in their profession, to enhance their skills and attitudes as individuals, ensuring the Christian presence in the University, society, and culture.
The generation of knowledge through research, science, communication, technology, arts, and culture, so that students can contribute to the development of man, to care for their needs, to the technological development of society, and, above all, so that they can develop a conception of the human being and the world open to transcendence.
The contribution to the Evangelization of the Catholic Church by promoting the pastoral care of members of the university community, in close communion with the Particular Church and the Teaching Authority of the Church, with regard to Faith and Morals and, in particular, with the Bishop of the Diocese of the Region in which it operates.
UCAM is a Catholic University in which higher education is offered, researchers are trained and professionals are prepared by means of the generation and transmission of science, technology, and culture, according to rational truth and in the light of the faith of the Catholic Church; at the service of the integral development of the individual, family, and society, according to the principles of the Gospel and through:
A diverse academic offer, constantly adapting and consistent with the real needs of society, culture, and the Catholic Church.
Teaching methodology applied to small groups; continuous assessment; development of personal autonomy and spirit of service; promotion of teamwork; stimulation of personal and collective creativity, and in constant contact with professional environments through internships.
Personalized teaching with a high level of dedication from the professors to the students and with trained tutors for academic, psychological, and personal counseling.
A University community composed of students, professors, administrative staff and services, and governing bodies based on the principles of cooperation and mutual support at the service of knowledge.
International, national and regional orientation with particular attention to Spanish-speaking countries.
The system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services in order to ensure excellence in professional roles and in human relationships among all members of the University community, through continued training programs for professors and for general service staff.
The major aims of the Catholic University San Antonio in the development of its activity are:
- Teaching higher education as a vehicle of science, technology, culture, and Faith of the Catholic Church, and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Contributing to the cultural, social, and economic development of society and to the creation of conditions to improve the quality of life and the environment, by developing the skills of the students as individuals and members of a society to which they must serve.
- Ensuring, institutionally, the Christian presence in the academic world, in every historical moment of society and culture.
- Protecting and promoting the social and individual values according to the Teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, in particular, respect for freedom, pluralism, and ideas, as well as the development of critical thinking and the constant search for Truth through research, conservation, and communication of Sciences and Arts.
- Continuous improvement of quality in all aspects.
- Updating its qualifications, teaching, and non-teaching services in order to meet external customers' and students’ expectations and needs, ensuring a promising future.
- Promoting relationships with other universities and companies to provide students with professional opportunities, specializations, and research in a borderless world.
- Promoting integral education.
- Providing personalized teaching, encouraging personal autonomy, teamwork, and the direct relationship between professor and student.
- Increasing employment orientation.