Online Master of Business Administration (OMBA) United International Business Schools
Courses are available in various formats, including daytime courses typically between 8.30 and 18.30, seminar courses with visiting professors on two or more consecutive days, online and distance learning courses available 24/7, private courses, and at certain campuses also evening courses typically from 19.00 to 22.00 and weekend courses typically on Saturdays, or any combination in a blended format. Courses are scheduled usually in sessions of 3 hours each. Connect with an admissions advisor, or refer to the course planning once enrolled to find out more about course availability in specific formats throughout the academic year and at our various campuses.
The structure of our flexible study programs is based on the American model of higher education, allowing students to choose their courses (with some limitations) based on program requirements, previous studies, current interests, and future ambitions. Each of our programs has different "Program Requirements" that need to be met by the end of the studies. Once a minimum number of courses has been completed or a minimum number of credits has been earned in each category of these Program Requirements, a request for graduation can be submitted.
Courses European Credits (EC) Courses from the Financial Management cluster 2 out of 4 4 Courses from the Marketing Management cluster 2 out of 4 4 Courses from the Human Resource Management cluster 2 out of 4 4 Courses from the Supply Chain Management cluster 2 out of 4 4 Business Skills courses 2 out of 4 4 Business Challenges courses 2 out of 4 8 Business Cases courses 2 out of 4 8 Electives 6 12 Subtotal 20 48 Final Project
- Graduate Thesis + Applied Research Seminar
- course-based alternative (academic and other conditions apply)
12 Total 60
Courses in Financial Management
- Courses in Financial Management
- FIN5001 - Applied International Financial Management (2)
- FIN5002 - Budgeting (2)
- FIN5003 - Capital Budgeting (2)
- FIN5004 - Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (2)
- FIN5005 - Financial Risk Management (2)
- FIN5006 - Financial Statement Analysis (2)
- FIN5007 - Mergers and Acquisitions (2)
- FIN5008 - Working Capital Management (2)
- FIN5101 - Comprehensive Cases in Financial Management (2)
- FIN5201 - Graduate Research Project in Financial Management (2)
- QUA5001 - Applied Financial Calculus (2)
Courses in Human Resource Management
- HUM5001 - Compensation Strategy and Systems (2)
- HUM5002 - International Labor Relations (2)
- HUM5003 - Leadership and Management (2)
- HUM5004 - Personnel Performance Management (2)
- HUM5005 - Personnel Planning and Work Design (2)
- HUM5006 - Personnel Recruitment and Selection (2)
- HUM5007 - Personnel Training and Development (2)
- HUM5101 - Comprehensive Cases in Human Resource Management (2)
- HUM5201 - Graduate Research Project in Human Resource Management (2)
- MAN5003 - Change Management (2)
- MAN5005 - Knowledge Management (2)
- MAN5006 - Managing Across Cultures (2)
Courses in Marketing Management
- BUS5003 - e-Commerce (2)
- FIN5002 - Budgeting (2)
- MAR5001 - Analyzing Marketing Opportunities (2)
- MAR5002 - Applied Consumer Behavior (2)
- MAR5003 - Applied Design Marketing (2)
- MAR5004 - Applied Retail Strategies (2)
- MAR5005 - Asian Brand Strategy (2)
- MAR5006 - Brand Management (2)
- MAR5007 - Creative Advertising (2)
- MAR5008 - Developing Marketing Strategies (2)
- MAR5009 - Digital Business Marketing (2)
- MAR5011 - Planning Marketing Programs (2)
- MAR5012 - Product Management (2)
- MAR5013 - Sales Management (2)
- MAR5101 - Comprehensive Cases in Marketing Management (2)
- MAR5201 - Graduate Research Project in Marketing Management (2)
Courses in Supply Chain Management
- INF5001 - Business Intelligence (2)
- OPE5001 - Enterprise Resource Planning (2)
- OPE5004 - Inventory Control Systems (2)
- OPE5006 - Managing the Supply Chain (2)
- OPE5007 - Operations Management (2)
- OPE5008 - Production Management (2)
- OPE5009 - Project Management (2)
- OPE5010 - Total Quality Management (2)
- OPE5101 - Comprehensive Cases in Operations Management (2)
- OPE5201 - Graduate Research Project in Operations Management (2)
- QUA5002 - Management Science (2)
- QUA5003 - Operational Decision-making Tools (2)
Our truly global community of students, faculty, and staff, is made up of 95+ different nationalities from around the world, with students showing great appreciation for cultural diversity and entrepreneurial initiative.
Applying online is easy, and can be completed in as quick as 5 minutes! Once you have submitted your application we'll be getting in touch with you in 2 to 3 working days regarding the status of your application.
How to submit your application
Step 1: Start your application here
Step 2: Send all required application documents to the admissions department
Step 3: After review and approval, you will receive your official acceptance documents
Step 4: Pay the requested program fees to confirm your acceptance.
Step 5: Start your studies!
Upcoming starting dates
- November 14, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- February 20, 2023
- April 3, 2023
- May 15, 2023
- July 2, 2023
Our Admissions Department applies a rolling admissions process and does not set deadlines to submit applications because of the multiple starting dates available. Applications are reviewed continuously throughout the year. Only in case, a student visa is required do we recommend applying 1-3 months prior to the intended starting date.
All courses are taught entirely in English across the campus network. Students should have a certain proficiency in English when they start.
Students may have
- English as a native language
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies,
- advanced English language courses during previous studies,
- an English language school certificate,
- scores from standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Refer to the table below for further details on required scores for standardized tests and language school certificates (CEFRL). Depending on the submitted documentation, students may be subjected to an English test at the start of their studies. Typically, non-native speakers who studied in English before or those who had advanced English lessons during previous studies, and with sufficient confidence, perform well. Because of the multi-cultural environment, only a relatively small percentage of students are native speakers.
Join one of our upcoming admissions webinars
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program was ranked in the Global Top 200 and the European Top 60 in the 2019 QS Global MBA Rankings and was ranked as a Tier One program in both the European and the Global 2019 CEO Magazine MBA rankings. Our Executive MBA was ranked 28th in the 2019 CEO Magazine Executive MBA ranking, and our Online MBA was also ranked 6th in the 2018 CEO Magazine Online MBA ranking.
Career preparation and job placement
Our Careers Department supports our students in planning their career paths by:
- organizing several career seminars
- offering the possibility of meeting with business professionals interested in recruiting
- maintaining job and internship listings on our Careers Portal.
Our study programs are designed to meet the demands of a broad range of business professions. Students are also assisted with finding attractive internships and jobs with local as well as multinational companies and organizations. In addition, we also review our students' CVs and provide useful tips for job interviews.
Dedicated career services
With the help from our dedicated career services and our online career center, students and alumni get the career support they need to help their professional careers take off.
Our dedicated career department organizes relevant career seminars and guest speaker events on a quarterly basis, and our online career center provides 24/7 access to the latest job offers and internship opportunities and to a wide range of videos and articles with helpful tips and advice.
Professional career perspectives
Our professional study programs prepare students for a wide range of professions across a wide range of industries. Important to note is that our programs do not aim for access to regulated professions or government employment. While access to government employment may be limited because of the private nature of our degrees, several alumni do work for government authorities in a number of positions.