Master in Business Administration UNICAF - Cours en français
Scholarships and Funding
Introduction to the Master
Essential requirements (Modules required)
Finance and Strategic Management
Business Methods and Processes
Research Methodology and Practice
Supply Chain and Logistics
Foundations and Practices of Strategic Leadership
The Higher Education Authority (AES)
Objectives of the program
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, in the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Improve the ability to research, analyze and critically evaluate all types of data and business practices.
- Develop flexible strategies to meet the diverse demands of stakeholders and partners throughout the supply chain and other value-added systems.
- Integrate leading research and strategic practices to successfully transform the business.
- To foster a spirit of critical inquiry and an environment conducive to continuous learning and continuous personal and professional development.
- Develop entrepreneurial leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking.