MSc in Oil and Gas with Energy Management Unicaf - University of East London
This course is designed to help students develop a critical awareness of strategies, policies and processes for sustainable management in the Oil & Gas industry. Graduates of the programme are expected to have acquired an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by the industry and be able to provide applied, industry-relevant solutions.
The programme focuses also on environmental protection, advances in technology, risk, sustainability, and the ethical dilemmas surrounding corporate social responsibility in the Oil & Gas industry.
Why study with Unicaf?
- High Quality, Lower Cost
Save with a Unicaf Scholarship. Online learning gives you access to modern education at a fraction of the cost of the chosen programme. See the Available Programmes Section for more information regarding each programme.
- Internationally Recognised Degrees
Quality programmes taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Easy, Quick, Registration Process
You can easily apply and start learning, benefiting from a state-of-the-art online virtual environment!
- Flexible, 24/7 Online Access
No fixed study hours, no ground rules. Adjust your studying schedule to suit your needs. The only requirement is to keep up with your deadlines.
Scholarships and Funding
The partnership between the University of East London and Unicaf brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals.
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
- Financial ability:
Candidates should be in a position to pay a portion of the fees after the application for the Scholarship.
- Country of residence:
Different scholarships apply depending on the country of residence of the student.
How it Works
First Complete the Application Form
This is part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and discuss:
- Your qualifications for the course
- The details about the degree
- The eligibility criteria
- If you want to study only online or at one of the Unicaf University campuses
- The documentation that you will need to provide for your administration
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for
- Possible payment plan that suits your budget
Your Papers get Reviewed
Once you have agreed with the Student Adviser that you would like to proceed and submitted all the paperwork, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria and the Scholarship Committee.
Receive Final Approval & Start Studying
Finally, you will be contacted with the decision of the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee. Students that study online, can also take advantage of our Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the Unicaf team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.
- UEL-IND-M-100 Induction Module
Postgraduate Certificate Level
- UEL-SG-7300 Oil and Gas Management
- UEL-SG-7301 Governing International Oil and Gas
Postgraduate Diploma Level
- UEL-MK-7041 Managing Sustainable Global Value Chains
- UEL-SG-7005 Innovation, Sustainability and Transition in the Oil and Gas Sector
Postgraduate Award Level
- UEL-HR-7004 Mental Wealth 4: Mental Wealth and Applied Research
- UEL-SG-7002 Applied Business Project