BSc in Accounting and Finance
Unicaf University (ZM)
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. They will gain important skills regarding the daily procedures of an accounting department and its management as well as be able to function successfully in key positions within organisations.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organisations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
- Gain expertise in Accounting and associated fields.
- Provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem solving and financial decision making within the complex and changing business environment.
- Acquire a broad-based education which will provide a good starting point for the students' later professional work and studies.
- Receive an academic base to which problems arising in their later professional work can be referred, and a way of thinking which will help them to meet the challenges of new ideas and problems.
Scholarships and Funding
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
- Financial ability:
Candidates should be in a position to pay a portion of the fees after the application for the Scholarship.
- Country of residence:
Different scholarships apply depending on the country of residence of the student.
How it Works
First Complete the Application Form
This is part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and discuss:
- Your qualifications for the course.
- The details about the degree.
- The eligibility criteria.
- If you want to study only online or at one of the Unicaf University campuses.
- The documentation that you will need to provide for your administration.
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for.
- Possible payment plan that suits your budget.
Your Papers get Reviewed
Once you have agreed with the Student Adviser that you would like to proceed and submitted all the paperwork, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria and the Scholarship Committee.
Receive Final Approval & Start Studying
Finally, you will be contacted with the decision of the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee. Students that study online, can also take advantage of our Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the Unicaf team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.
- UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM Induction Module
- UU-FNT-103-ZM Introduction to Bachelor Degree
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
| || || || |
|Semester 5||Semester 6||Semester 7||Semester 8|
| || || || |
Objectives of the Programme
- Develop skills such as detailed knowledge of financial accounting and financial reporting.
- Master the auditing and taxation skills as well as cost and management accounting.
- Lastly, be able to make financial statement analysis, which together with information technology skills, will give the student the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and business software.