Master in Communication and Corporate Identity UNIR - Mexico
This master's degree is the only one that combines all aspects of organizational communication: branding, communication plans and evaluation
- Duration: 18 months
- Online exams
- Credits: 81
- Methodology: 100% online education
- Live Online Classes
- Personal tutor
This master's degree will allow you to implement strategic communication plans aimed at strengthening the positioning of the brand and the organizational identity.
The Master in Communication and Corporate Identity will provide you with the necessary knowledge to establish connections between the business strategy and the intangible values of the organization.
This postgraduate course has a unique study plan, focused on all aspects of strategic communication : internal and external communication, corporate social responsibility (CSR), public relations and research methods in communication and brand.
It will train you as a highly trained professional to carry out your work activity in companies in multiple sectors, becoming an expert in corporate reputation management .
You will learn to:
- Apply methodological models of brand and communication management .
- Analyze and assess strategic planning as a tool in your professional performance. You will generate new ways to solve communication and brand positioning problems.
- Use advanced quantitative and qualitative research techniques .
- Incorporate the social responsibility of the company in the communication plans and the branding strategy.
- Gain experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Ads , through 100% practical workshops.
The job skills for which the Master in Communication and Corporate Identity at UNIR Mexico prepares you are:
- Director of Communication or Director of Marketing and Communication.
- Coordinator and planner of the branding and corporate identity strategy.
- Brand manager.
- Communication and Digital Advertising Specialist.
- Specialist in Corporate Communication, being able to act as manager or consultant.
- Expert in International Public Relations.
- Head of Internal Communication.
To be able to access this Master's Degree, it is an essential requirement:
- Have a full certificate of studies or a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management or Information Sciences (Advertising and Public Relations, Journalism and Audiovisual Communication).
- Be a graduate of a degree or a bachelor's degree in which skills related to communication and strategic planning are developed.
- If you are a candidate from other degrees, meet the criteria of UNIR Mexico.
Double Mexican and European title
At UNIR Mexico we know that it is important to have an international profile. For this reason, at the end of your Master's Degree you will get a double degree that will make your CV more attractive:
- Official Mexican master's degree endorsed by the SEP and awarded by UNIR Mexico.
- Own European Master granted by the International University of La Rioja, Spain.
Graduates of the Master in Communication and Corporate Identity will have knowledge, skills, attitudes and skills related to:
- Manage the entire communication strategy of the company.
- Design the corporate identity of the organization and communicate its strengths as a strategic and differential value with respect to the competition.
- Audit the internal and external communication processes, and identify possible problems.
- Get the most out of branding, reputation and corporate social responsibility strategies.
- Link the proposed line of communication to the business strategy that exists in the organization.
- Identity and Corporate Branding (9 credits)
- Culture, Talent and Leadership in Organizations (9 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (9 credits)
- Reputational Management of Corporate Communication (9 credits)
- New Formats, Media and Channels for Communication and Corporate Brand Development (9 credits)
- Specialized Consulting in Communication and Corporate Identity (9 credits)
- Research Methods in Communication and Branding (9 credits)
- The Measurement of Business Intangibles (9 credits
- Research Final Master's Thesis (9 credits)
Total: 81 credits
Live online classes
Students can attend live online classes every day . During these sessions, students will be able to interact with the teacher and solve their queries in real time.
In addition, all classes are recorded so that if students cannot attend they will see them delayed as many times as they want.
The UNIR virtual campus provides a wide variety of content with which to study each subject. These materials are organized in a way that facilitates agile and effective learning.
In it, students will find: the topics, key ideas, complementary audiovisual material, activities, readings, evaluation tests, forums, chats, blogs and access to master classes on specific topics.
At UNIR, each student has a personal tutor from day one, always available by phone or email. The tutors offer personalized attention by constantly monitoring each student.
The personal tutor:
- Solve doubts about academic procedures, procedures or specific doubts about subjects.
- Helps with study planning to make better use of time.
- Recommend which didactic resources of the platform to use in each case.
- He is involved with the students' studies to help them pass each subject.
At UNIR the daily effort of the students is valued and rewarded. That is why passing a bachelor's degree is based on:
- Continuous evaluation (resolution of practical cases, participation in forums, debates and other collaborative means and evaluation test).
- Online exams.
The UNIR methodology is the main value for our students. It allows them to study wherever they are in a flexible and compatible way with their daily lives. In addition, they can interact, relate and share experiences with their classmates and professors just like in the face-to-face university.