Online Master of Business Administration - MBA University of Cincinnati Online
All individuals with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution, regardless of the field of study, are eligible to apply for admission to the nationally-ranked Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Carl H. Lindner College of Business.
Admission to the Lindner College of Business online MBA program is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, strong communication skills, and a proven record of effective leadership. Applicants should have at least a B grade average (or equivalent) in undergraduate coursework, or otherwise give evidence of academic promise that is satisfactory to the admitting department.
Applications to the MBA online program are reviewed in a holistic manner that considers carefully all items of your application portfolio. Following review by the admissions committee, accepted applicants will receive notification if they have been fully or conditionally admitted to the program.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
No GMAT required
- Application for Admission: Choose “Business Administration – Online, Master of Business Administration” on the application
- Spring 2022 – Application fee is waived, ask your Enrollment Services Advisor for more details
- Application fee ($65 domestic/$70 international)
Letters of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendation. At least one should be a professional contact, and the other can be academic.
Please note that the name and email address of each recommender is required.
Statement of purpose essay explaining in less than 500 words how the Lindner MBA program will further your career goals.
Current Resume or CV
GMAT or GRE Scores (OPTIONAL)
Starting in the Spring 2022 admission cycle, the GMAT and GRE are not required for admission to the MBA program.
Applicants can submit scores to build a better picture for the admissions committee of their academic ability and aptitude.
All applications are considered holistically, with all aspects of the application carefully considered in the admissions process.
Unofficial school transcript(s)*
Unofficial school transcripts are required for the application, including University of Cincinnati transcripts.
* Once accepted, applicants will need to send official transcripts to [email protected] or the following physical address:
Graduate School at the University of Cincinnati
110 Van Wormer Hall
P.O. Box 210627
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0627
Contact your Enrollment Services Advisor for additional guidance.
An official TOEFL/IELTS is required for all international applicants.
International applicants must also submit foreign transcripts for evaluation to an agency recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluating Services.
For the Master of Business Administration online, the curriculum includes the program courses (26 semester credit hours) and five to six elective courses (12 semester credit hours).
Ten hours of Business Foundations courses can be waived with demonstrated previous undergraduate coursework and/or professional experience. To find out if you qualify, contact your Enrollment Advisor.
To learn more about our course offerings, review a sample of our curriculum.
Curriculum at a glance
- MBA Core Course: Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- MBA Core Course: Corporate Legal and Social Responsibility
- MBA Core Course: Decision Models
- MBA Core Course: Managerial Economics
- MBA Core Course: Financial Management
- MBA Core Course: Information and Technology Management
- MBA Core Course: Strategic Management
- MBA Core Course: Leadership and Organizations
- MBA Core Course: Marketing for Managers
- MBA Core Course: Management of Operations
- MBA Core Course: Capstone
- MBA Core Course: Managing Across Cultures
- Electives: Data Visualization
- Electives: Special Topics: Management of Innovation
- Electives: Negotiations
- Electives: Human Resource Management
- Electives: Managing Organizational Change
- Electives: Innovation Tools
- Electives: Buyer Behavior
- Electives: New Product Development
- Electives: Advertising
- Electives: Marketing Ethics
- Electives: Marketing Strategy for Managers
- Electives: Quality and High-Performance Organizations
- Business Foundation Course: Marketing Foundations
- Business Foundation Course: Organizations
- Business Foundation Course: Foundations in Accounting
- Business Foundation Course: Data Analysis
- Business Foundation Course: Foundations in Economics
- Business Foundation Course: Foundations in Finance
Led by the same award-winning faculty as our on-site classes, our online University of Cincinnati Master of Business Administration is consistently ranked as one of the top programs in the country for its value.
- U.S. News & World Report recently ranked us as the best MBA program online in Ohio and No. 62 in the country.
- FORTUNE ranks our Online MBA #17 in the United States.
- AACSB accreditation for a proven track record in providing the best in business education worldwide
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- CEO Magazine ranked us as one of the top 20 online MBA programs in North America and one of the top 30 online MBA programs in the world.
- Ranked 14th for our online MBA offerings in Healthcare Administration by College Values Online.
Program Tuition Fee
Whether you dream of leading a Fortune 500 company or turning your own business into one, the Lindner College of Business and UC Online can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Great for those with experience in:
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Industrial Management
- Information Systems
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Real Estate
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Operations Research Analyst
Content/information about the program is being pulled from UofC