- Student/faculty ratio: 14-1
- Full-time Teaching Faculty Total (incl. T/Tk faculty): 133
- Tenure and Tenure-Track Faculty: 100
- Non-Teaching Research Faculty and Staff: 135
- Undergraduate student population: 1444 (Fall 2018)
- 32% women
- 24% underrepresented minorities in engineering
- 11% International
- >62% of engineering students receive some form of financial aid
- Undergraduate Degrees awarded (2016-2017)
- 255 B.E.
- 105 B.S.
- Graduate student/faculty ratio: 5-1
- Graduate Student population: 538; 439 Ph.D., 73 M.S./M.Eng. (Fall 2018)
- Ranked No. 37 in the 2019 annual graduate rankings by U.S. News & World Report (released March 2018)
- Graduate Degrees awarded (2016-2017)
- 56 M.S.
- 16 M.E.
- 58 Ph.D.
- Of the graduates who sought employment, over 90 percent had jobs within six months of graduation.
- After graduation, 20 percent of graduates go to graduate school and 15 percent go to professional schools.
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering
Ranked No. 38 in the 2019 annual undergraduate engineering rankings by U.S. News & World Report (released September 2018).
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.