In the U.S. News & World Report annual college survey, UC Irvine is ranked among the top 50 universities nationally and ranks tenth among all public universities - quite an impressive feat for our young campus.
Established in 1962, UCI Division of Continuing Education has been offering education for adult learners in Orange County for over half a century. Today we maintain over 30,000 enrollments from students worldwide each year and offer hundreds of exciting courses and programs to local, regional and global constituencies.
UCI Division of Continuing Education offers over 60 convenient certificates and specialized studies programs on campus and online designed for the working professional who seeks career advancement and personal enrichment. So if you are trying to start a new career, build a company, or better develop an appreciation of the world around you, UCI Division of Continuing Education has the resources needed to support your undertakings.
- Over 600 student clubs and organizations for almost any interest or hobby
- Communication Club for language and cultural exchange with UCI students
- Anteater sports team events
- Recreation Center membership for a nominal fee
- UCI campus-wide student events such as Involvement Fair, Shocktoberfest, Celebrate UCI, Summerland, and Relay for Life
- Campus libraries, with 3.6 million volumes
- Self-Access computer labs for individual study ACTIVITIES
- On-campus recreational games such as soccer, volleyball, and basketball
- Lecture series, plus music, dance, theater, and other cultural events
- Tours to famous destinations, theme parks, museums, beaches, and performances
- Picnics, potlucks, beach bonfires, summer pool party, Halloween Festival, soccer tournaments, and more
- Personal trip planning by our Activities team, including transportation, directions, lodging, and points of interest
- Weekly emails about local events, fairs, and seasonal things to do around Irvine
Programs taught in:
- English (US)