The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students. It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide. ICI students are given skills that will change their employment prospects and increase their value to employers. The Institute listens to employers, through its strong links to industry. Our tutors are professionals who are not full-time teachers but rather practitioners who actively work in their field of specialization. ICI currently offers over 50 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad range of adult learners regardless of location or prior experience and education. ICI is recognized internationally. The Institute has:
- Established formal standing with various government, industry and quality assurance bodies,
- Been supported by professionals throughout the world,
- Courses are developed in cooperation with government education agencies and industry representatives,
- Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries,
- 32% of ICI students are in fact employees of companies and government departments. Course fees have either been partially or fully funded by employers.
Programs taught in:
- English (US)